To celebrate the eleventh year of the Telarus Partner Summit, our best-in-class annual event is returning home to Salt Lake City, Utah, at the beautiful Grand America hotel. Bringing this amazing once-a-year event back to our homeland means that this year’s event will only be bigger and better.
2021 was the year where we all survived, overcame, and thrived with all the hardships thrown our way during a pandemic. 2022 is the year of innovation, hope, and big wins. This is why this year’s theme for Partner Summit is Olympians of the Channel. Here are seven reasons Telarus Partner Summit 2022 is going to be well worth three days away from home:
2002 was a special year. Telarus was founded, and the Winter Olympics were hosted by Salt Lake City that year. In honor of those two events, we are excited about the theme of this year’s Partner Summit — Olympians of the Channel. With Telarus, we are all winners.
The Grand America Hotel is a beautiful property built for the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympics. This beautiful hotel is in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, close to great shopping and restaurants.
7 Reasons to Attend Partner Summit
- Our Advanced Solutions Team will be there in force – Led by Dan Foster, CRO, and includes Sam Nelson, VP of Partner Enablement, Koby Phillips, VP of Cloud, Jason Stein, VP of Security, Brandon Knight, VP of Contact Center, Chris Whitaker, VP of IoT & Mobility, and Shane Speakman, VP of Unified Communications.
- Opening Keynote speaker Mallory Weggemann is a record-setting, 5-time Paralympic medalist (3 Gold, 1 Silver, and 1 Bronze) in swimming for Team USA. She has set fifteen world records and thirty-four American records and is also the recipient of an ESPY Award, a 15-time World Champion. Weggemann has also served as a commentator and host on NBC for the 2018 and 2022 Paralympic Games, the first female reporter in a wheelchair ever to serve in that capacity. Weggemann has also established herself as a leader outside of the pool. She is an inclusion advocate on the Advisory Board of Disability for Delta Air Lines and a co-founder and co-CEO of TFA Group, a social impact agency and production studio. She recently released her memoir, LIMITLESS: The Power of Hope and Resilience to Overcome Circumstance, in 2021.
- Closing Keynote Speaker Derek Parra is a Mexican American speed skater who started as an inline speed skater but switched to speed skating. Parra was a two-time World Champion and won three US Championships on roller skates. As a speed skater, he has two silver medals from World Championships, a silver in the 1,500 at the Single Distance Championships in 2001, and silver in the 1,500 at the 2002 World All-arounds. He was also third overall at the 2002 World All-arounds, his best year, as he won his Olympic gold medal in the 1,500 and silver in the 5,000 at Salt Lake City. Parra continued to compete through the 2006 Winter Olympics but with less success and retired after the Torino Games. He is now the US national all-round speed skating coach. As a Mexican American, Parra was the first US Hispanic male to win a medal or gold medal at the Winter Olympics.
- THE event to meet the channel chiefs of our top suppliers and partners across the C-suite. The value of face-to-face interactions in a collegial environment leads to inspired networking opportunities and creates strong connections that lead to better business opportunities.
- Technology Update: Be in the know about the latest tools and technology that power the channel. We’ll have hands-on sessions and demos to enable you to be an expert at using SolutionVue™, GeoQuote®, Commissions Dashboard, and more.
- Built for You Education Paths: Over 20 sessions you can choose from to customize your Partner Summit experience. All major industry swim lanes are covered, including – CCaaS, UCaaS, AI, IoT, Mobility, Cybersecurity, and Cloud. As well as Marketing, Sales, Financials, Legal Advice, Business Investment, and more!
- Incredible panel featuring Telarus Executives and some of the top executives in the channel.
We look forward to seeing some old and new faces at this year’s event. We will continue to provide updates as we get closer to August. Registration Link