Telarus Shark Tank Pitch Guidelines
Telarus encourages our partners to grow their business by providing commission advances, marketing services, solution sales, and more. Now we want to give one deserving partner $10,000 to grow their business. This will be a Shark Tank style activity. We will accept applications and our executive team will review and determine three finalists. Those three finalists will present their ideas to grow their business to the audience at Partner Summit 2017.
You will have no more than 5 minutes to deliver your pitch. After your pitch our panel of “sharks” will ask questions. The audience may be invited to ask questions as well.
- Include in your pitch your name, your location, and your background.
- Share your business mission and products and services.
- Who is your target market or customer?
- State your current progress towards your plans. What do you need to get there? Specifically, how will this $10,000 help you reach your goal.
Tips for your pitch
- Keep it succinct and simple!
- Show your passion for your business plans!
- Be clear about what you will accomplish with your business.
- Remember that your pitch is meant to inform, engage and market.
- Demonstrate your belief in your success by using confident language like, "I will" and "We can."
Participants whose proposals are accepted will be notified by Thursday, June 8th. You must attend Partner Summit in person to make your pitch.
Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements (which may be changed at any time by Telarus in its sole discretion) in order to participate:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Neither you nor any of your immediate family members or anyone living in your household may be nor have been within the past one (1) year employees, contractors, officers, directors or agents of Telarus.
- You may not have been convicted of a felony.
- You must voluntarily submit to a background check.
Submissions are due Thursday, May 25th. If you would like to preview the pitch-related questions before starting the form, download this PDF here.