|Carrier Ethernet Providers|
Free quotes. Best price guaranteed. If you own a business and need quick, reliable, affordable internet access, we can help. (800) 880-2001
|Ethernet over Coax|
The cable companies are now offering business-class, dedicated, symmetric bandwidth over coax. Find out if you qualify.
|Business MPLS Quotes|
We specialize is designing, pricing, and project managing new MPLS networks for businesses. No obligation quote.
It's no secret that the most reliable and cost-effective form of broadband for businesses is Ethernet. Find out where it is available and let us help you negotiate the best price!
Channel News Update - Telarus in the News
Telarus Named Top Agent of Level3 Communications
Telarus dominates sales for Level3
Published: March 18, 2007
|Level3 has one of the largest and most reliable networks in the world.|
DRAPER, Utah - March 18, 2007 - Telarus, Inc., premier telecom master agent and patent holder of real-time carrier quotes, was named top sales agent by Level3 Communications for
2006 in an awards ceremony hosted in Las Vegas. Telarus recently become a Level3 agent by way of
the recent merger with Broadwing Communications.
"Level3 is a major force in the telecom industry, and to be their number one master agent in
2006 is an accomplishment we are very proud of" said Adam Edwards, president of Telarus.
"Our agents have been increasingly focused on the bigger deals that fit into Level3's sweet
spot and we look forward to continuing our strong relationship with Level3."
The "2006 Top Agent" award was presented to Adam Edwards, president of Telarus, by Zane
Long at the Level3 Awards Banquet held at the Venetian Hotel and Resort in Las Vegas
on March 3, 2007. Level3 Communications was also the co-sponsor of the annual Telarus Agent
Conference held on March 1, 2007.
"2006 was just a small glimpse of what our agents are capable of" added Patrick Oborn, CIO of Telarus.
"In 2007 we expect more upstream opportunities to find their way to Level3 as a result of our VAR Network,
MARS, and ShopforEthernet.net initiatives."
"Telarus has a history of executing on their innovative and imaginative business model", commented
Zane Long of Level3. "Telarus makes it incredibly easy for their agents to find opportunities
that match our on-net footprint and product expertise".
Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: LVLT), an international communications company, operates
one of the largest Internet backbones in the world connecting more than 175 metro markets in 16 countries.
The company serves a broad range of wholesale, enterprise and content customers with a comprehensive
suite of services including: Internet Protocol (IP) services, broadband transport and infrastructure
services, collocation services, voice and voice over IP services, content delivery and media
distribution services. These services provide the building blocks to enable Level 3's customers to
meet their growing demands for advanced communications solutions.
If you are interested in becoming a Telarus agent and gaining access to Level 3, please contact Justin Chugg at (877) 346-3232 for more information.
Telarus, Inc., a value added distributor that holds contracts with the world's leading commercial telecommunication carriers, makes it easier and more profitable for solution providers, VARs, and MSPs to sell and source voice and data WAN solutions. Our patented GeoQuote platform combines real-time carrier pricing with advanced research features and branded proposals. Telarus' experienced Sales staff is strategically focused on enterprise WAN and high-capacity bandwidth solutions, making it easier to find the best offer, every time. For its part, Telarus has been named the top Master Agent by the members of the Telecom Association in each of the past three years, the first and only company in the carrier channel to accomplish this feat. Whether you are a top producer or a voice-and-data expert just starting out on your own, there is a place for you in the Telarus community. For more information on the Telarus partner program, please visit www.telarus.com or call the new partner hotline at 877-346-3232.
Related Level 3 Communications Press Releases
Related Telarus News
- Telarus Named 2007 Partner of the Year by Telnes Broadband (November 15, 2007)
- Telarus Inducted into ATT Circle of Excellence (February 5, 2008)
- Telarus, Inc. Named Top NuVox Dealer for 2007 (February 22, 2008)
- Telarus Receives 2007 MVP Award from XO Communications (February 27, 2008)
- Telarus Named 2007 Top Master Agent by Covad Communications (March 9, 2008)
- Telarus Named VARBusiness Gold 5 Star Winner (March 5, 2008)
- Telarus Wins 2008 TA Members Choice Award (March 12, 2008)
- Telarus Named 2007 Top Master Agent by MegaPath (April 9, 2008)
- Telarus Wins ACC Business Platinum Cup Again (April 11, 2008)
- Telarus Named to One Communications 2007 Masters Club (May 1, 2008)
- Telarus Wins AireSpring Integration Partner of the Year (May 7, 2008)
- Telarus Named a CRN Emerging Tech Vendor (July 2, 2008)
- Telarus Wins 2009 Telecom Association Members Choice Award (February 25, 2009)
- Accel Networks Names Telarus Top Master Agent (March 10, 2009)
- Telarus Named Top Partner by Telnes Broadband (May 19, 2009)
- Telarus Named 2008 Top Dealer by NuVox (May 15, 2009)
Related Level 3 Communications Industry News
- Level 3 Debuts New Channel Partner Program; Introduces Tiered Structure and Enhanced Support Resources (January 22, 2013)
- Level 3 Signs Agreement with Grupo Salud SA to Provide Services, Security Infrastructure and Technical Support (June 3, 2012)
- European Content Provider Voxility Selects Level 3 to Provide Global High Speed IP Connectivity (May 14, 2012)
- U.S. Department of Defense Finalizes Selection of Level 3 for 10 year Multimillion Dollar Task Order (May 7, 2012)
- Level 3 Reports First Quarter 2012 Results (May 3, 2012)
- Collaborative Telecare Selects Level 3 to Improve its Network Capabilities for Healthcare Organizations (April 23, 2012)
- Level 3 Provides Advanced Voice Services and Network Infrastructure to Support Microsoft Lync Reference Architecture (March 6, 2012)
- The WAN Road Ahead: Ethernet or Bust (February 22, 2011)
- Level 3: Comcast Lied About Dispute, Broke NDA (December 20, 2010)
Related Level 3 Communications Search Terms