Windstream Communications is a facilities-based CLEC (and ILEC) that delivers advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. Windstream has more than $6 billion in annual revenues and is listed on the S&P 500 index.
What You Should Know About Windstream Communications
Telarus has formed a strong bond with Windstream beginning with their relationship with NuVox over ten years ago. Windstream named Telarus it's #1 partner for four years in a row. Telarus has since embraced Windstream's industry leading product line, enabling agents to sell Windstream products more effectively than any other agent in the industry.
Having achieved the the top master agent award three years in a row, Telarus has been granted the best support from Windstream (Chris Shubert), additional resources, and top commissions.
- Dedicated Internet Services: Ethernet, T1 & Wireless Data Backup
- Multi-Location Networking: MPLS VPN-VLS, Secure Remote Access, Advanced Application Reporting
- Integrated VoIP & SIP Solutions: Integrated T1, Dynamic IP VoIP, Virtual PBX VoIP, IP Simple Managed UC
- Voice Solutions: Basic Phone Services, Long Distance, Web & Audio Conferencing
- Unified Communications
- Cloud Solutions: Public, Private, Hybrid Cloud, Storage, Disaster Recovery as a Service, Cloud Migration
- Data Center Solutions: Colocation, Dedicated Server Hosting, Dedicated Storage
Windstream Communications, headquartered in Little Rock, AR. As a $6 billion company with a nationwide presence, Windstream provides customers with dependable data, voice, network and cloud services and the peace of mind that comes from having your communications needs met by a financially solid provider. Customers further benefit from a level of personalized service that's unrivaled in the industry.
If you are interested in becoming a Telarus agent, or if you would like to learn more about our program, please contact Jason Perucca at (877) 346-3232 for more information.
Awards and Recognition for Windstream Communications
- Top Master Agent 2012 (Windstream/PAETEC)
- Top Dealer 2011 (Windstream)
- Top Dealer 2010 (Windstream)
Windstream Communications Case Study
The following is a real-life testimonial of a Telarus agent who proposed and sold a Windstream Communications solution to their customer in the past year.
Windstream Communications Videos
We've put together the following videos with more information about the Windstream Communications channel program and product set.