Telx is your strategic partner for global interconnectivity solutions. Their strategically located, network-neutral interconnection and colocation facilities provide cost-effective, reliable and secure access to 750+ telecommunications carriers, ISPs, content providers and enterprises. And, with 28,000+ direct connections providing lower costs, near zero latency and fewer points of failure.
What You Should Know About Telx
With Telx's private cabinets and custom cages, customers can procure custom power solutions based on their deployment specifications. All Telx facilities are built to provide N+1 redundancy, full UPS power and generator backup to deliver the highest level of uptime availability for our customer's mission critical operations.
The Telx colocation advantage:
- Get superior network performance, lower network costs, and proven redundancy for mission critical applications through Telx's 28,000+ cross connections.
- Connect with a network-neutral, global ecosystem of 750+ telecommunications carriers, ISPs, content providers, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cloud providers, and enterprises in a secure and reliable environment. Reduce network costs by replacing local loops with less expensive and more flexible interconnection options.
- Connect quickly and seamlessly through fast, reliable networks to support faster time-to-market for new services.
- Protect your data assets with Telx's disaster management, early warning systems, redundancies, and diversification of communications technologies - plus the highest level of backup power and power generators.
- Reduce costs and gain the flexibility to expand business opportunities and service offerings without making additional IT investments.
All of Telx's 15-facilities are strategically located in the premier telecom buildings across the United States, including:
- Atlanta, GA- 56 Marietta Street
- Charlotte, NC - 113 N. Myers Street
- Chicago, IL- 350 E. Cermak Road
- Chicago, IL- 600 S. Federal Street
- Clifton, NJ- 100 Delawanna Avenue
- Dallas, TX- 2323 Bryan Street
- Dallas, TX- 8435 Stemmons Freeway
- Los Angeles, CA- 600 W. 7th Street
- Miami, FL- 36 N.E. 2nd Avenue
- New York, NY- 60 Hudson Street
- New York, NY- 111 Eighth Avenue
- Phoenix, AZ - 120 East Van Buren Street
- San Francisco, CA - 200 Paul Avenue
- Santa Clara, CA - 1100 Space Park Drive
- Weehawken, NJ - 300 Boulevard East
If you are interested in becoming a Telarus agent, or if you would like to learn more about our program, please contact Justin Chugg at (877) 346-3232 for more information.
Telx Case Study
The following is a real-life testimonial of a Telarus agent who proposed and sold a Telx solution to their customer in the past year.
We've put together the following videos with more information about the Telx channel program and product set.