Suddenlink offers competitively priced business phone packages to enterprise-level connectivity, cable's advanced digital networks represent a welcome choice in business telecommunications. And because cable delivers a full range of business services, business owners enjoy newfound flexibility in selecting exactly the services they need. Better still, many are available in discounted bundles that produce something every business owner loves: more money in the bank.
What You Should Know About Suddenlink
Suddenlink Business is the country's seventh largest cable provider, providing fiber-based connectivity with last-mile reach to several metro markets and rural areas nationwide. This broad foot print makes Suddenlink Business the smart choice for businesses with widespread locations, enabling customers to partner with one reliable company for all their telecommunications needs. More than 81,000 businesses of all sizes in all industries trust Suddenlink Business for reliable, cost-effective solutions backed by professional local support.
- National: One of the largest multi-system operators (MSOs) in the United States, with a network footprint of over 8,000 miles of optical fiber - with last-mile connectivity
- Personal: More than 1,700 sales and support professionals local to your business
- Reliable: Proactively monitored state-of-the-art network ensuring connections remain up and running
- Stable: Steadily growing for over a decade, now serving over 66,000 business customers
- Affordable: Highly competitive pricing and unsurpassed value
We've put together the following videos with more information about the Suddenlink channel program and product set.