Optimum, a division of Cablevision Systems Corporation who are the nation's 5th largest cable operator, offers a full suite of premier business communications services that include
Optimum TV digital television, Optimum Online high-speed Internet and Optimum Voice digital phone to small and medium sized businesses.
What You Should Know About Optimum
Optimum serves businesses in the New York metropolitan area with 1 to 100 employees and deliver award winning video, phone and internet at a great value. Optimum has packages to meet all your business needs. Features include no annual contracts (the only Cable company we offer that has this), highly reliable voice and data services, predictable flat rate pricing, 24/7 local customer support, and a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
One special feature that Telarus partners are taking advantage of is Optimium's free WiFi service add-on. When a customer orders one of Optimum's business high-speed internet service, they qualify for a WiFi router that will turn their locale into a Hot Spot!
Here are a few products that make Optimum a great fit for your business needs:
- Phone: Stay connected to your customers and to your business with unlimited calling to US,Puerto Rico, Canada and the US Virgin Islands. Up to 24 lines available.
- Internet: Choose the speed that fits your business needs. Download speeds of up to 15 Mbps to 101 Mpbs.Free WiFi for you and your employees, and free indoor WiFi for your customers.
- TV: The best programming at the best value. Whether you want to broadcast the big game at your bar or show breaking news in your waiting room, you'll be offering an extra service that keeps your customers happy. And that's always good for business.
Here is why Telarus is a great fit for all your Optimum coax opportunities:
- Unparalled Support: The Telarus support team are experts in supporting coax opportunities.
- Experience: Telarus was one of only three cable master agents chosen by Comcast, and we have applied that knowledge and experience to Optimum, which has similar processes.
- Technology: Telarus has created a technology called GeoSign that allows agents partnered with Telarus to check for cable availability, configure a custom service package for their client, and to generate paperwork in real-time.
- Senior Level Relationships: Telarus has a direct line to senior management within Optimum to help you with any issues that may arise.
We've put together the following videos with more information about the Optimum channel program and product set.