New Cloud Networks
New Cloud Networks, an exclusive Telarus supplier, focuses on custom Cloud solutions for small to medium sized businesses. New Cloud Networks core area of expertise is remote storage, disaster recovery, virtual servers, email hosting, managed services, and virtual desktops.
What You Should Know About New Cloud Networks
New Cloud Networks is one of the industry's leading suppliers of custom cloud services. Unlike most Telarus suppliers, New Cloud has an exclusive focus on cloud services, enabling them to customize and build cost-effective solutions.
Joel Depree Sr. Channel Manager and Sam Kumar Founder of NewCloud Networks enjoy the company of Rob Butler VP of Sales for Telarus Inc. at the Telarus Partner Summit in Deer Valley, Utah
The big differentiator between New Cloud and the other telecom companies who offer cloud services is the support. Telarus agents can engage a New Cloud sales engineer on each and every sale, without taking a commission reduction.
Likewise, Telarus has built the industry's first cloud computing pricing engine to help Telarus partner organizations configure and shop cloud opportunities more effectively.
New Cloud Networks is powered by the latest Intel processor technology. Their Storage Area Networks are all SAS high speed drives, suitable for cloud computing and remote applications. The Dell R610 Servers are the latest in a long line of Dedicated and Virtual Servers. By using the latest technology, New Cloud can build a highly redundant, scalable environment. It allows them to design and build complex distributed hosting infrastructures that would once have taken weeks, in just a matter of hours. Environments with multiple load balanced web servers, replicated database servers, firewalls and more, can all be tested, monitored and perfected at a fraction of the cost of doing so with physical hardware.
New Cloud Networks Advantages:
- Massive reductions in infrastructure costs
- Instant flexibility to scale IT resources
- Faster time-to-market for new applications
- Full server hardware redundancy
- Compatibility with existing application code
- Enterprise quality data center
- Scalability, security, redundancy, reliability, virtualization, rapid deployment, high availability
- Two redundant power feeds
- Redundant Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Diesel powered generator with separate fuel tank
- Fire Suppression
- Badged access for physical security
- Round the clock video surveillance
- Dual Fiber Based Bandwidth for Redundancy
- Expertise in both Voice and Data
- Best of breed components such as: Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, SuperMicro, Panduit, and EMC
- 99.999% Guaranteed Uptime
- 24x7x365 technical server support
- Web-based, self-service ticketing
- Phone support with a professional technician or engineer
- Network-based security protection
- Bandwidth monitoring and tracking
- Customer access to knowledge base
New Cloud Products:
Awards and Recognition for New Cloud Networks
- 2012 - Exclusive New Cloud Master Agent
New Cloud Networks Case Study
The following is a real-life testimonial of a Telarus agent who proposed and sold a New Cloud Networks solution to their customer in the past year.