Lightpath, a division of Cablevision Systems Corporation, is an industry leader in providing advanced Ethernet-based data, Internet, voice, video transport solutions and managed services to businesses across the New York metropolitan area.
What You Should Know About Lightpath
Lightpath formerly known as Optimum Lightpath has been around for over 20 years. Heavily focused in the New York market, Lightpath has invested more than 1 billion dollars into their metro Ethernet network. Their Metro Ethernet offering enables customers to increase bandwidth dynamically without requiring customers to purchase or install new equipment.
Their 100% fully fiber-optic network, offers true network diversity, physically independent of traditional carriers to ensure your business communications remain up and running no matter what. Here are a few more reasons why Lightpath will make a great choice for your customers:
- Over 5,000 Lit Buildings
- Over 4,700 Route Miles
- Over 208,000 Fiber Miles
- Network was created with a self-healing ring topology
- Simple and predictable flat-rate pricing
- Simple and predictable billing
- Fiber access rings that feed directly into a network node at the customer's location
- True, physical network diversity from traditional providers
- 24/7/365 live monitoring from Network Operations Center
New York is the world's largest business market. YOU need a master agent that has all the tools, resources, and experience that can adapt to an evironment that is fast paced, demanding, and ever-changing. That is why Telarus makes a great home for all your Lightpath needs. Some of the immediate benefits of working with Telarus include:
- Unparalled Support: The Telarus support team are experts in supporting larger fiber opportunitines and have done so for many years
- Experience: Telarus has won several awards with some of the largest fiber providers in the country for consistently placing large volumes of sales year after year. Agents all over of the country have come to Telarus to house their fiber opportunities because they know their business is safe with Telarus
- Complex Sales Team: The Telarus Red Carpet Support team are experts in handling larger complex deals above 10K
- Technology: Telarus helps agents source solutions with the use of GeoQuote. This patented, real-time carrier price quote tool has the ability to completely automate the research cycle for smaller opportunities, while at the same time providing lit building and fiber maps; information critical for sourcing larger, more complex opportunities
- Senior Level Relationships: Telarus has a direct line to senior management within Lightpath to help you with any issues that may arise
- Commissions: Telarus can pay you more commissions than you can earn by going to Lightpath direct, and without a quota
We've put together the following videos with more information about the Lightpath channel program and product set.