EarthLink Business is a facilities-based telecommunications provider with more than 28,000 fiber miles. EarthLink Business specializes in a wide variety of products, including MPLS, Ethernet, Wireless, Data, Voice, Colocation, and Hosted PBX.
What You Should Know About EarthLink Business
EarthLink is one of the only companies in the industry to have free cash flow which is noteworthy for many reasons. First, it means your book of business is safe with them. They're not going anywhere. Second, it means they have the resources to invest more in their network, which EarthLink has done just that with all the recent acquisitions.
At the 2012 Telarus Partner Summit event in Park City, Utah, EarthLink honored Telarus as its top producing National Master Partner for the first quarter of 2012. Pictured here (left to right) are: Sherri Turpin, VP Partner Programs; Adam Edwards, President of Telarus; Cardi Prinzi and Shirley Ah Sing, Sr. Partner Manager
Telarus has a long history of success with EarthLink Business. For the past five years, Telarus was named New Edge Networks' Most Valuable Partner of the year. Since 2007, Telarus was also named to One Communication's Masters Club, which recognizes One Communication's top revenue producing agents.
- STS Telecom: adds hosted VoIP expertise
- One Communications: expands EarthLink Business into Northeast, Midwest and Mid-Atlantic Regions
- LogicalSolutions: positions EarthLink to offer Cloud Hosting Services
- Business Vitals: adds Tier IV Data Center and IT Security and Support Platform
- xDefenders: enhances national Managed IT Security offering
- ITC^Deltacom: repositions company as leading IP Infrastructure and Solutions provider
- IT Solution Center and Hosted Application Business from Synergy Global Solutions
- 1,300 collocations
- 90 metro fiber markets in 25 states
- Ubiquitous IP coverage to 90% of the U.S.
- Six Classes of Service for MPLS over Ethernet, T-1 and DSL
- CoS honored edge-to-edge
- Multiple routing protocols supported
- 28,000 Route Fiber Miles
Earthlink Business Products:
Awards and Recognition for EarthLink Business
- Top Master Agent - 2012
- Masters Club 2007 - 2010 - (One Communications)
- Most Valuable Partner 2004 - 2010 (New Edge Networks)
EarthLink Business Case Study
The following is a real-life testimonial of a Telarus agent who proposed and sold a EarthLink Business solution to their customer in the past year.
EarthLink Business Videos
We've put together the following videos with more information about the EarthLink Business channel program and product set.