C7 Data Centers
A privately held Utah corporation, C7 Data Centers is the largest colocation provider in the State of Utah. C7 builds and operates state of the art multi-tenant, carrier neutral, high-density data centers using ambient air cooling systems in America's lowest disaster-risk region. C7 delivers cloud solutions and flexible, customized data storage with personalized managed IT services to both local and global customers; serving clients from small business start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies.
What You Should Know About C7 Data Centers
C7 Data Center floor in Bluffdale, Utah
C7 is a one-stop data center for all of your data hosting and connectivity needs. Its highest priority is to protect your mission-critical business applications. Three core offerings "Colocation Solutions, Managed Hosting and Managed Services" form the backbone of C7′s business.
Colocation Solutions- C7 allows your business to optimize its operations through secure, scalable, and redundant facilities. Colocation solutions offer businesses space and bandwidth for their systems. Businesses are then responsible for the purchase, configuration, and maintenance of all physical hardware, application software, and operating systems.
Managed Services- C7 offers a full cadre of data and infrastructure management services to ensure your business has choices when it comes to rounding out a complete data center solution. These services include:
- Server Administration
- Managed Firewall Services
- Network Administration
- Network Monitoring
- Disaster Recovery
- Managed Backup Services
- Managed Web Services
- FuseApp Cloud Computing (Server Virtualization)
- Managed SAN Services
Managed Hosting Services- Get maximum value and benefit for your technology dollar and position your business for success using C7 to augment your IT staff. C7′s managed hosting is the most cost effective hosting solution for businesses needing 100% uptime.
- 24/7/365 On-call support
- Professional services
- Leverage innovation and technology
- World-class colocation data center facilities
C7 provides Hyper-scalable Data Centers; our facilities are built for dense power loads, leading to dense cooling, and can support large bandwidth requirements. We can handle a mix of today's computing requirements, and are still able to scale for future technologies and growth. A few key differentiators:
- Newer more higher efficiency cooling equipment - free cooling below 70 degrees
- Newer infrastructure = less outages
- We don't tie square footage to power meaning the clients don't have to buy more space to support dense cabs
- Comfortable work and staging areas for clients outside each data center.
- We don't protect "margin" in bandwidth
- No bandwidth overage "penalty" fees
- Carrier Neutral
- Blended bandwidth offering (XO, Hurricane Electric and Cogent) offers very low latency around the US at a great price point
- Local support and support escalation
- No overlapping contracts
- Staffed 24x7x365
If you would like to learn more about C7 Data Centers, please contact Aubrey Malcom at (801) 822-5328 or AubreyM@c7dc.com for more information.
C7 Data Centers Videos
We've put together the following videos with more information about the C7 Data Centers channel program and product set.