What You Should Know About Bandtel
BandTel VoIP solutions are designed for high-volume VoIP business communications users. Any enterprise that seeks to reduce its telecommunications costs and yet expand functionality is a candidate for BandTel's VoIP Solutions broadband phone service.
BandTel VoIP Provider reduces telecommunications costs for enterprises by optimizing bandwidth usage and combining voice and data over a single IP connection. BandTel's SIP trunking solutions offer additional savings by eliminating the cost and maintenance associated with troublesome and expensive legacy leased line phone services while reducing long-distance telephone charges.
BandTel supports the requirements of VoIP Business customers that have either VoIP enabled systems or Legacy systems (Legacy systems are defined as those systems that are not currently VoIP compliant). The Legacy system needs are addressed by deploying a SIP Gateway device in front of the customers existing systems. The Gateway application eliminates the requirement for expensive upgrades or modifications to current systems and allows the customer to leverage existing phone equipment including PBXs, Key systems, and ACDs.
BandTel product highlights:
- TotalView Software Call Analysis Portal - BandTel's web-based call analysis portal provides enterprises and value-added resellers (VARs) with access to real-time, in-depth call traffic reports.
- BandTel International Toll-Free Service (ITFS) - allows callers from anywhere in the world to dial a toll-free number and reach BandTel customer locations.
- BandTel's VoIP solution delivered with VoIP SIP trunking enables companies with multiple offices anywhere in the world to call between offices for FREE as long as BandTel VoIP Service is installed at each location.
- BandTel's VoIP Business VoIP service is transparent to users. VoIP Business Customers will continue using existing desktop instruments and usage procedures.
- In the event of an Internet failure, the VoIP Business customer's inbound service through BandTel will be redirected to either local Telco lines or cell phones so customers can continue to receive inbound calls during an Internet outage.
VoIP OEM Interoperability On The BandTel N-Plus(tm) Network: http://www.bandtel.com/voip-interoperability-services-providers.html
If you are interested in becoming a Telarus agent, or if you would like to learn more about our program, please contact Justin Chugg at (877) 346-3232 for more information.